In 2010 the visitors of the Museum of Unintended Use could vote for the first ever Whipping Pope Award (read here why it was called like that), an award that was given to the best example of unintended use of the year. Over 200 people voted for one of the 7 nominees. These are the results:
1. The most brilliant iPad stand ever:
2. A bagel-to-go (picture by Godrik Piwonka):
3. The smart professor doctor Chairman:
4. The most musical Jeep in the world:
5. The unstealable car (picture by Ronald Frederick):
6. British policeman playing with their shields:
7. Lady Gaga for sharing the details of her coke addiction: 'I used to do lines on a Bible in my room.'